As the year comes to a close, we’d like to say a huge THANK YOU to all those out there supporting ENO, bringing hammocks to the masses, and most importantly, enjoying the beautiful outdoors! We wouldn’t be the company we are without you, and so here’s to a fantastic 2015!
Some ideas for next year?
- Get out into the wild at least once a month. Whether it’s your local park or a road trip to a National Park, the wilderness is the wilderness and it’s good for your soul.
- Go on an overnight camping trip as soon as it gets warm. There’s nothing like waking up and seeing the sun peek over the horizon from a mountain top! The first day of Spring is March 20th – we’ll keep our fingers crossed the temperatures are above freezing!
- Start a garden. Even if it’s just a few sprigs of herbs in a pot, gardening is good for the environment, reduces waste from food packaging, and great for relaxation!
- Volunteer at a local non-profit. There are literally dozens of worthy non-profits probably a few miles away from your doorstep. Doing good for others does good for you! In the Asheville, NC area? Check out ENO fave, WildSouth! They’re out protecting your public lands and the wild character of the South.
- Take naps frequently and enjoy them. Especially in hammocks Don’t feel guilty – they can be powerful tools for self-improvement!