SAFETY & INSTRUCTIONS
Use Hammocks With Caution. Accidents Happen.
Before using any ENO product for the first time, follow the product link below to read all product set up and safety information.
- Under no circumstances should you hang your hammock higher than 18 inches off the ground.
- Check the area beneath the hammock is free of sharp objects, rocks, or other debris that could create a hazard in case of a fall.
- Check your surroundings, above and below, and make sure to choose a suitable, stable tree.
- Before every use, fully inspect your gear, including carabiners and rope, for snags, fraying, or anything unusual from the time of purchase. If anything suspect is found during inspection, please discontinue use and check out our warranty.
- Always store gear indoors when not in use, as elemental damage will quickly degrade the product.
- Do not permit children to use unattended.
- Do not jump or swing aggressively in hammock.
- Always follow provided instructions.
- Always test the hammock to ensure it is hung correctly before putting your full weight into it.
- Do not stack hammocks.
- Do not modify your hammock; after market modifications will void your warranty.
- Do not untie hammock knots (found at the ends of the hammock).
Product Specific Set Up Information