ENO SAFETY & INSTRUCTIONS
Use ENO Products With Caution. Accidents Happen.
Before using any ENO product for the first time, follow the product link below to read all ENO product setup and safety information.
- Under no circumstances should you hang your ENO hammock higher than 18 inches off the ground.
- Check the area beneath the ENO hammock is free of sharp objects, rocks, or other debris that could create a hazard in case of a fall.
- Check your surroundings, above and below, and make sure to choose a suitable, stable living/healthy tree or anchor points that can safely support the ENO hammock and its occupant(s).
- Before every use, fully inspect your ENO gear, including carabiners, rope, and suspension system/hammock straps for snags, fraying, or anything unusual from the time of purchase. If anything suspect is found during the inspection, please discontinue use and check out our warranty.
- Always store ENO gear indoors when not in use, as elemental damage will quickly degrade the product.
- Do not permit children to use ENO hammocks unattended.
- Do not jump or swing aggressively in the ENO hammock.
- Always follow provided instructions.
- Always test the ENO hammock to ensure it is hung correctly before putting your full weight into it.
- Do not stack ENO hammocks.
- Do not modify your ENO hammock; aftermarket, modifications will void your warranty.
- Do not untie ENO hammock knots (found at the ends of the ENO hammock).
- Failure to adhere to these instructions/guidelines may result in serious injury or death.
Product-Specific Setup Information
ENO Hammocks & Suspension Straps
- DoubleNest & SingleNest Hammocks
- Sub Series Hammocks
- SkyLoft Hammock
- SkyLite Hammock
- JungleNest Hammock
- SuperNest Hammock
- Atlas Straps
- Helios Straps
- Apollo Straps
- Atlas EXT
- Fuse Tandem Hammock System
- Hammock Hanging Kit
- Deluxe Hammock Hanging Kit