Toggle + Atlas Straps:
Although the toggles of our Sub-series hammocks are designed to integrate with the Helios series of straps, they can easily be used with your Atlas Suspension System with the addition of two carabiners.
1. Slide the toggle back to create a loop in the Dyneema Line.
2. Clip your carabiner to the loop.
3. Adjust carabiner.
4. Clip your carabiner to the appropriate Atlas loop for your distance and repeat on other end.
Toggle + Bug Net (Guardian SL):
Below is our suggested method for hanging your Guardian SL with the Sub6 and SuperSub Hammock toggle system.
1. Insert Helios attachment point through the ridgeline ring of your Guardian SL.
2. Connect hammock toggle, with the ring remaining on the Helios side.
3. Release ridgeline, repeat on other end, then tighten, cinch, & adjust Guardian SL.
Toggle + Underquilt:
The Underquilt attachment requires the least amount of weight and tension, but it is still hard to untie knots in shock-cord! Here is our suggestion for knot free hookup.
1. Place the end of your underquilt’s shock-cord behind the already connected toggle.
2. Open the Helios connection point.
3. Feed the end of the shock-cord (including the knot) through the attachment point.
4. Release, repeat, and enjoy!
For additional setup questions, check out our Frequently Asked Questions page.